In order to ensure the maximum exposure of IJPT contents, we adopted the open access policy, meaning that;
- All the articles published in IJPT are made freely accessible online immediately after publication in an easily readable format, without any subscription or registration barrier.
- All the published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-4.0 International License, full details of which can be found https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Articles can be shared and adapted, provided the attribution for the work is given and that the work is not used for commercial purposes.
- The journal also allows the authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional/subject based repository.
All the manuscripts submitted to IJPT will be subjected to double blinded peer review process;
- The manuscript will be reviewed by three suitable experts in respective subject area. The reports of all the reviewers will be considered while deciding on acceptance/revision or rejection of a manuscript.
- Editor-In-Chief will make the final decision, based on reviewer’s comments.
- EIC can ask the one or more advisory board members for their suggestions upon a manuscript, before making the final decision.
- Associate editor and review editors provide the administrative support to maintain the integrity of peer review process.
- In case, authors challenge editor’s negative decision with suitable arguments, the manuscript can be sent to one more reviewer and the final decision will be made based upon his recommendations.
IJPT may grant the partial/full waiver in article processing charges to the authors those are unable to pay the charges due to financial crisis. Only the authors from can apply for waiver. Waiver is applicable for one article per year for each submitting author.
Please send your waiver requests to email@example.com
All the articles published in IJPT are distributed under a creative commons license. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of their work (all usages allowed except for commercial purpose).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permissions related to commercial use of the article(s).
Author Self-Archiving Policy
IJPT is an Open access Journal. The journal allows the authors to self-archive pre-print, post print and publisher’s version of the articles in any OAI-compliant repository.
Authors should ensure the originality of their contents, while preparing a manuscript draft. In case the authors have used the work and/or words of others this must be appropriately cited or quoted. All the articles submitted to IJPT shall be screened for plagiarism using iThenticate (online plagiarism detection software). In case, plagiarism is detected during review/editorial process, such manuscript(s) will be rejected immediately. If the plagiarism is proven after publication, such manuscript(s) will be retracted from the journal and appropriate announcement will be placed in this regards. We can also consider appropriate action against authors depending upon the seriousness of the case. It includes;
- Debarring the authors from publication in future.
- We can bring such instants in notice of author’s funding agencies, author’s institutes (where they works) and to the original authors whose work has been plagiarized.
The author(s) of each article appearing in this Journal is/are solely responsible for the content thereof; neither the International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology nor its editors or publisher or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distribution assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Journal, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of the International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology.